Shroud of an egyptian called Bes
In February 2003, the Egyptian Museum of Barcelona acquired a piece with the most unique characteristics. On the one hand, it was an object of a type of which we have received very few to date; on the other, its fragile condition recommended rapid action to preserve it and to render it suitable for public exhibit. Fortunately, through efforts at restoration it has been possible to recover and give dignity to a work that could otherwise be considered to have for all intents and purposes been lost.
- › The “black pharaohs” excavation project (sudan) 1995-1996
- › Excavation and restoration project in meidum (egypt) 1997-2004
- › Cartonnage of the Woman in Gold
- › Papyrus of Lady Bary
- › Animal mummies from the Late Period-Ptolemaic Period (715-30 b.c.)
- › The Lady of Kemet. Cross-disciplinary study
- › Archaeological research at the Kom al-Ahmar excavation site (Sharuna, Middle Egypt), 2006-2018.