Papyrus of Lady Bary
In mid-2002, the Egyptian Museum of Barcelona received three small, thick packages of rolled papyrus. Domènech Palau and Tana Andrádez were charged with opening, preserving and restoring the packages, with a large fragment of papyrus obtained (some 4m in length) from the bottom of a document. The start and lower end have been retained, with two-thirds missing from the top. The text has been identified as part of Chapter 168B of the Book of the Dead, called “Of the offerings”, one of the least-frequently cited chapters in said funeral work.
- › The “black pharaohs” excavation project (sudan) 1995-1996
- › Excavation and restoration project in meidum (egypt) 1997-2004
- › Cartonnage of the Woman in Gold
- › Shroud of an egyptian called Bes
- › Animal mummies from the Late Period-Ptolemaic Period (715-30 b.c.)
- › The Lady of Kemet. Cross-disciplinary study
- › Archaeological research at the Kom al-Ahmar excavation site (Sharuna, Middle Egypt), 2006-2018.
- › El Sharuna Project descubre un templo faraónico del reinado de Ptolomeo I (Campañas 2019/2020)