MUSEUM - Practical information
- FUNDACIÓ ARQUEOLÒGICA CLOS
- MUSEU EGIPCI DE BARCELONA
- València, 284. E-08007 Barcelona
- Tel. (34) 93 488 01 88 · Fax. (34) 93 487 80 60
MUSEUM OPENING TIMES:
Monday to Saturday from 10h to 20h. Sunday from 10h to 14h.
Closed between 14h and 16h from 8th of January to 21st of June and from 12th September to 30th November (except Easter and holidays).
Closed on the 1st and 6th of January and on the 25th and 26th of December.
FREE GUIDES VISITS:
Saturdays at 11h (in Catalan) and at 17h (in Spanish), included in the entry fee.
Guided visits for groups may be arranged in advance at email@example.com.
General ticket: 11€
The General ticket includes the visit to the permanent and temporary exhibitions (if any).
Special prices for groups and guided tours: ask at our office or
Reduced fee: 8€
Students, unemployed people, large families and single parents, Carnet Jove, teachers with credentials, over 65 years of age and children between 5 and 15 years.
Proof must be shown.
Members of our Friends and Sponsors Circle, children under 5, Club Súper 3, ICOM members, guests of Derby Hotels Collections.
- Metro: L2, L3 i L4. Passeig de Gràcia. L1 Plaça Catalunya. L5 Diagonal.
- Bus: 7, 16, 17, 20, 22, 24, 28, 39, 43, 44, 45, 47 i Tomb Bus.
- Renfe: Passeig de Gràcia o Plaça Catalunya.
- FGC: Provença o Plaça Catalunya.